Luigi's Confession Luigi's Confession

Best ever

I didn't see that coming. This is simply perfect! The music, the humour.

hrechkaness responds:

thank you i tried to make everything work the best i could ;) glad you liked it :D

Me Bill Me Bill

it's art

How this can be 3.99/5? Who gives less than 4 on this? This is awesome! The concept, the art style, the colours... everything!
I like the characters and the animation is good too.
I give it
9/10
5/5

Taser Fun Taser Fun

...

This movie is boooooring.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wonderful

This piece is absolutely wonderful. Much better than lot of videos about this out there. Without a narrator it show all the known size in out huge universe! The controls are smooth and the graphics are great until we reach human size. After that it has some flaws but not that bad! I give it 10 because the mentioned graphic thing isn't so important in this case! Well done!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Fantastic

When I started the game I knew it will be fun. The graphics are awesome and the music was catchy... but the content in it? The first walkthrough was 45-50 minute, and the ending they said spoons :D Today I managed to collect all secret items and went to a killing spree as well. The content in this game is huge, no wonder why it has that much achievements.

Why I can't give it 10? There is some part where the characters stuck. Like the armchair, queue line at Mark's door, and the police car. It is annoying. The music can be too painful after a while but there is the off button for that, so isn't a big problem.

Overall this is a really good game, with very good humor and great ideas. Well done!

Cannon Coinage Cannon Coinage

Good

Really addicting game! I like the idea.

Segata Sanshiro Segata Sanshiro

EPIC

I can't find words how awesome is this :D Man this is just perfect! I am happy to finde this :D

Halloween Adventure Halloween Adventure

10/10

10/10... Because the cartoon is sick, but I never imagined it can be sicker! You managed to go beyond the original and make something more surreal with the same setting. Awesome!