The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wonderful

This piece is absolutely wonderful. Much better than lot of videos about this out there. Without a narrator it show all the known size in out huge universe! The controls are smooth and the graphics are great until we reach human size. After that it has some flaws but not that bad! I give it 10 because the mentioned graphic thing isn't so important in this case! Well done!

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Fantastic

When I started the game I knew it will be fun. The graphics are awesome and the music was catchy... but the content in it? The first walkthrough was 45-50 minute, and the ending they said spoons :D Today I managed to collect all secret items and went to a killing spree as well. The content in this game is huge, no wonder why it has that much achievements.

Why I can't give it 10? There is some part where the characters stuck. Like the armchair, queue line at Mark's door, and the police car. It is annoying. The music can be too painful after a while but there is the off button for that, so isn't a big problem.

Overall this is a really good game, with very good humor and great ideas. Well done!

Cannon Coinage Cannon Coinage

Good

Really addicting game! I like the idea.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Awesome

This is just plain fun :D I tried everything, and laught a lot! TIn Internet
Appendage I visited newgrounds too :D The games are good too, I like the button game. Man, this is absolutely worth the daily 3rd and weekly 5 medals!

Multitask Multitask

yeah

i'm addicted!

I don't like the music.

Hobo Brawl Hobo Brawl

Cool

This is a really good game! Only one thing: the combos should take the Hobo's life, so the player can't use it everytime, like I used them. It's too easy with the combos.
Good animation, and sound effects!
9/10
4/5

SeethingSwarm responds:

Maybe the combos should take something, but not health. At least I dont think so. Have you tried playing the game on hard?
Anyway thanks for the review and the nine!

Nano Farm Nano Farm